You're probably here because you have a problem that is holding you back in your life. Maybe you are suffering with a chronic physical or mental health condition? Or perhaps you are struggling to cope with the stresses and strains of modern life? You may have heard about acupuncture and how effective it can be, but are unsure if it could help you?
If so, then you are like many of our previous patients who have reached the end of their tether, often when conventional medicine has let them down, and are seeking an alternative solution to their health problems.
It is our mission to help you get back on your feet again and start enjoying a better quality of life, with meaningful and long-lasting results.
In visiting this website you have already made the first step in your journey towards wellness. Here you will find out everything you need to know about acupuncture and how it could help you. We hope we can provide you with all the material necessary to help you make an informed decision about where to invest in your health.
Find out more...
What is acupuncture? — Acupuncture is part of a healthcare system known as Traditional Chinese Medicine. It encourages your body to heal itself and optimises your overall health.
Is acupuncture safe? — Acupuncture is one of the safest therapies around today with no major side-effects if performed properly by a well-trained practitioner.
Conditions treated — Acupuncture can help with a wide variety of health complaints, including pain, stress, insomnia, migraines and depression. Find out if acupuncture could help you with this list of conditions.
Why choose Equilibre Acupuncture?
- An approach to practice that takes great care in understanding your problem and delivering a comfortable and beneficial treatment.
- As a specialist in channel theory and palpation, the treatment you receive will be more accurate, more efficient and more reliable.
- The focus is on treating the root causes of a problem and the body as a whole.
- Quiet, ambient treatment rooms will ensure your visit is calming and restful.
- Flexible appointment times to accomodate your busy schedule, including evening and Saturday appointments.
- In short, we care! We want you to get better and feel great using this amazing therapeutic tool that we believe in and are passionate about!