Equilibre Acupuncture Dublin, the clinic of Cyrille Bonnard, offers you the opportunity to be treated by a qualified acupuncturist in a calm, relaxing and safe environment in the heart of Dublin 2, on Nassau Street, next to Trinity College.
You will be welcomed by an acupuncturist ready to listen to you and to hear in detail about your problem. He will do his best to help you using his experience and knowledge so that you fully benefit from acupuncture treatment.
Alternatively, if you are living in the Dublin South area, we can come directly to your home and treat you there because you might not be able to come to us or you might prefer to stay in the comfort of your own home.
If you believe that we may be able to help you, come to challenge us with your problem! We are waiting for you with one-on-one acupuncture sessions in our Dublin 2 clinic or in Dublin South.
Our Qualities & Qualifications
- Qualified acupuncturist with a BSc in Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture)
- Specialist in pain management and mental health issues
- Specialist in Channel Theory and Palpation as taught by the internationally acclaimed Dr. Wang Ju-Yi
- Member of the Acupuncture Foundation Professional Association (Ireland) and the British Acupuncture Council
- Professional but warm, friendly and honest
- Dedication to do the very best for our patients
- Affordable prices with a range of packages
- Convenient Location in the city centre
- Home treatments at no extra cost in the Dublin South area
- We take great care in understanding your problem to deliver a comfortable and beneficial treatment.
- You will receive the most acurate and reliable treatment thanks to our specialisations in channel theory and palpation.
- We insert acupuncture needles with skill, precision and economy; typically, only 6 to 8 needles will be used.
- We focus on treating the root causes of your problem and the body as a whole.
- Quiet, ambient treatment rooms to ensure a calming and restful visit.
- We offer flexible appointment times to accomodate your busy schedule, including evening and Saturday appointments.
In short: We care! We want you to get better and feel great using this amazing therapeutic tool that we believe in and are passionate about.